• Interact with customers via phone or email to provide overall customer satisfaction
• Process customer orders, accurately and timely
• Promptly respond to customer inquiries regarding available delivery services and account information.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle delivery service inquiries.
• Provide scheduling, service and delivery information to customer in timely manner.
• Strong time management skills to meet team and individual deadlines.
• Communicate and coordinate customer order requirements effectively.
• Flexibility to adjust and adapt to meet customer needs as well as internal requirements.
• Maintain customer records by updating account information.
• Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partner with the relevant customer service teams to meet and exceed customer’s service expectation
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of previous customer service experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Professional and courteous communication skills: Both Verbal and Written.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of orders and overall customer satisfaction.
• Self-motivated, excellent organizational skills and have realistic multi-tasking abilities.
• Follow instructions and receive and provide professional feedback.
• Exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions and problem solve as needed.
Job Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays