Job Title: Customer Support Representative I
Duration: 3 years contract
Location: Johnston, IA
Provides information/solutions as frontline support to channel partners/customers/Company personnel on product related inquiries on moderately complex policies issues and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention.
· Provides responses and/or solutions to customer dealers and/or Company personnel inquiries concerning problems and concerns of a moderately complex level.
· Effectively documents customer dealer and/or company personnel interactions and issues relating to area of responsibility.
· Distributes additional product/service/policy information to customers dealers and Client’s personnel.
· Develops common solutions to problems with team members to maintain required service levels.
· Maintains the accuracy and availability of customer related information on-line.
· Assists in the promotion of client products/services/programs through special program offerings special mailings and pro-active user contact.
· Negotiates with customers dealers and company personnel to provide the proper policy execution and adequate resolution.
· Support hours fall between the hours of 7am – 7pm, Monday – Friday.
· Candidate must be available to work any 8hr shift within the 7am-7pm support window.
· Please note, rotations occur monthly.
· Training will consist of 2 weeks classroom training, and an additional 2-4 weeks of on the job training & mentoring with an experienced technician.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
· The Ag & Turf support team provides front-line technical support/information/solutions to customers on product related inquiries, issues, and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention.
· Technicians provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email, and chat) while effectively documenting each interaction.
Common calls & emails include:
· General product questions, availability, compatibility
· Ag, Residential and Commercial, & golf product issues/complaints
· Warranty registration, and extended warranty coverage
· Out of warranty assistance
· Parts & publications lookups
· Loyalty Rewards programs
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
· Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
· 6+ months experience with customer service / support experience.
· High comfort level and experience with consumer software applications.
· Strong computer and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to work support hours and occasional holidays to support the business.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
· Knowledge of agriculture, turf (mowers) and utility vehicles.
· Prior work experience in Agriculture or Technology dealer channels.
· Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Engineering related field, IT or a similar discipline.