We are looking for a self-starter who can quickly learn Apple’s litigation docket and practices and run his or her own set of cases. This role requires a litigator with great judgment, highly efficient time management skills, and strong communication skills who has demonstrated the ability to strategically run litigation matters from beginning to end.
- 3-5+ years of major law firm and/or in-house litigation experience, including significant experience in two or more of the following areas of litigation: trademark, copyright, class actions, privacy, antitrust, product liability, and/or general commercial issues.
- Experience in patent or international litigation is also desirable, but not required.
- Strong technology interest and aptitude.
- Preference given to candidates who have significant trial and/or arbitration experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organization, and negotiation skills are essential.
As a member of Apple’s case management team, you will not be merely monitoring outside counsel. Rather, you will personally be formulating and driving strategy as well as providing counsel to internal clients on a wide range of novel matters. The position requires a high degree of self-sufficiency, independent judgment and a trial-focused approach. Travel is required. You will operate as part of a fun team of lawyers, legal specialists and support staff who work closely together to protect Apple’s interests.
Education & Experience