Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Program Manager. This search is in the Proposal Phase and upon award will result in an offer of employment.
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Program Manager will be responsible for Program / Project Management responsibilities for the Department of the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Army Knowledge Online (AKO) Portal. The Army AKO Portal and Identity Access Management (IdAM) Service are comprised of a series of integrated systems for the purpose of combining information, applications, and identity certification access across the Department of Defense (DoD). Enterprise services are provided to approximately 1.5 Million Department of the Army, Joint and DoD customers, world-wide, on both classified and unclassified networks which include portal storage, search, identity management, and access management. AKO Enterprise Services provides web-based enterprise information services on a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week, 365 days a year (24x7x365) basis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Management and oversight on the cost, schedule, and performance of all contract activities and deliverables including management of all contractor personnel including subcontractors.
2. Creation and maintenance of a work breakdown structure, integrated master schedule, Project Management Plan, initial Integrated Baseline Review, weekly Joint Status Reviews, and required weekly/monthly reports to include any discrepancies.
3. Providing innovative approaches to strategic technical planning and solutions to overcome operational challenges and obstacles.
4. Providing human resources management, data/deliverable management, risk management, configuration control, and test and evaluation management, conducting engineering work group meetings, and monitoring Information Assurance (IA) activities and impacts.
5. Assisting the Government in the periodic review of the “as-is system architecture, engineering, and technical refresh to the NIPR/SIPR system and making recommendations to improve or enhance operational performance.
6. Coordinating and monitoring all mission activities in the areas of IdAM, Enterprise Portal, Security Management and Information Assurance, Hosting Services and Service Migration.
This candidate must have a BS degree and registered as a Program Management Professional (PMP) with a minimum of 10 years’ direct experience in the management of Department of Defense contracts in excess of 50 Full Time Equivalents. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in managing Army contracts supporting enterprise business systems including portal, identity access management, security management and hosting and migration services.
The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients. Experience working in an environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to AKO Portal. Strong working knowledge of large, complex IT environments.
Requirements include: Minimum Secret DOD Clearance; PMP and a BS Degree.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers’ business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA’s people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA’s guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA’s online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.