Robert Half Technology is seeking a Business System Engineer I (BSE I) for one of our clients in the Financial Industry. The Business Systems Engineer I (BSE I) will be responsible for supporting business applications, including but not limited to the following:
– Working with project teams to deliver software designs and implementations.
– Working trouble tickets to resolve user reported issues.
– Providing Production Deployment support.
– Providing on-call support for production systems.
The business applications are composed of the following technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Web Services, .NET Windows Forms, .NET Remoting, .NET WCF, Oracle Databases, and SQL Server Databases.
You can also email me at [email protected] or call 949-623-2673 for the best time for us to go into greater detail.- Completed a program of study that included the following:
– .NET Programming
– Object-Oriented Design
– Relational Database Design
– UML Diagramming
– Distributed Applications
– Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
Preferred, but not required:
Work experience in the field of application development.