Genesis10 is seeking a Planview System Administrator for a long term, 6+ month contract opportunity located in Dallas, TX.
The technical system administrator is responsible for maintaining, upgrading and managing the software, hardware and networks related to IT’s Project and Portfolio Management System.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role as well as the ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly – and communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The primary goal is to ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
* Build and maintain application server compatible with underlying O/S
* Coordinate with development teams to identify needs and work with Network Team, Server Administrators and Database administrators to design application server environments
* Provide technical support to web designers and developers to assist in operating server technologies; maintain metadata and support document management facility
* Facilitate automated reports using database queries using scheduling engine from the application
* Respond to requests received by functional user(s) in timely manner
* Provide support in Quality Assurance testing (Unit/Integrated/UAT) for Stories/Bugs/Tasks
* Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Upgrade systems with new releases and models
* Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
* Build technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
* Be the Single Point of Contact with the vendor for support
* 2+ years of experience using Planview PRM version 15.0 onwards @ On-prem
* 1+ years of experience with SQL database server
* Proven excellence with enterprise engineering technologies and deliverables
* Collaboration skills and the ability to interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, testing, security and compliance and project management office, as well as functional customers and external vendors
* Ability to communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
* Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
* Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
* 1+ years of experience using Jira
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”