We are assisting our client in the Plymouth, MN area with their immediate need for a Customer Service Representative with Recruiting experience. This associate will support customers and technicians with calls and data entry for service, repair, and installations of equipment, as well as support the hiring process of technicians. If you are customer focused, with a professional phone presence, we want to meet you! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity paying $19 per hour.
Customer Service/Technical Recruiter Hours and Pay:
• Located in Plymouth, MN
• Contract-to-Hire Position
• Monday through Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Pay: $19 per hour
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Customer Service/Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
• Enter service requests into Service Software system to dispatch technicians for on-site service.
• Enter call updates and closings into Service Software system.
• Answer inbound calls from customers, vendors, and technicians and route to other departments as needed.
• Follow up on technician s service requests and report completion or progress to customers.
• Project billing analyze customer checklists, open, update, and close. Work with project team for agreed dollar billing and complete calls to meet month end deadlines.
• Answer customer, vendor, and technician questions and service inquires in dispatch email.
• Recruiting technicians via a technical platform.
• Review resumes, perform initial screening of candidates, conduct thorough telephone interviews, and make evaluations of candidates.
Customer Service/Technical Recruiter Requirements:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent, 2 year degree preferred
• 2 years customer service experience, call center preferred
• Experience and knowledge in overall recruiting/hiring process of candidates
• Proficient with CRM or order entry technology platforms
• Skilled in data entry for tracking and reporting
• Proficient in Outlook and knowledgeable in Excel
• Billing experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills and phone presence
• Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as individually
• Detail-orientated, high degree of accuracy, and ability to multi-task
Qualified applicants may apply directly to: [email protected]
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.