Sutherland is hiring professionals to provide Technical Support and Customer Service for one of the world’s largest gaming platforms, right here in Las Vegas, NV!
On this program, you’ll take inbound calls and manage cases to assist customers with a variety of questions – everything from billing issues, updating passwords, requesting refunds, verifying charges, setting up gamer tags, as well as troubleshooting television streaming services with the gaming console. Your technical experience will also be helpful on calls related to hardware and game-related support.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive pay, health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities and employee recognition programs.
We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied. We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of Customer Service and Technical Support.
We are looking for people who:
· Have a passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
· Are experienced gamers or have a background in gaming technical support
· Are early adopters: the first of your friends to buy the latest gaming platform
· Are the “Go-To” persons who helps others get the most out of their systems
· Are technically savvy and understand Routers/Streaming Video/Web Applications
· Can type 30wpm (will be tested)
· Are familiar with social media
· Are able to successfully multi-task
· Have a High School diploma or GED
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday – NO weekends and NO midnights required!
Sutherland is on the lookout for the best in class. Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best? Better yet, do you already know you’re the best?
Sutherland is a drug free workplace.