PCB Layout Engineer. Please send resume to [email protected] with rate/hr and location.
– 5+ years of relevant job experience designing high speed, high density PCBs for mass production
– Experience routing impedance matched differential traces (i.e. PCIe, GMSL, FPD-Link, SGMII, USB3, LVDS, etc.)
– Experience with layout out and routing of DDR memory
– Good working knowledge/experience of Altium Designer and the Altium Vault (We really need library management, hence the vault)
– Deep knowledge of PCB manufacturing, assembly and IPC standards
– Experience generating well organized manufacturing packages with fab and assembly drawings
– Experience with library symbol and footprint creation as well as database library administration
– Knowledge of signal and power integrity as it pertains to PCB layout
Nice to have Qualifications
– Experience with Cadence Allegro
– Experience with Flex, Rigid Flex PCBs
– Experience with HDI board designs, buried vias, etc.
– Experience scripting inside CAD packages