• Communicating directly with small, medium and enterprise-level business and government agency customers.
• Accepting and establishing conference call reservations.
• Greeting and placing meeting attendees in the appropriate conferences.
• Facilitating conferences for premium customers.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
• Willingness to work different shifts.
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Customer service experience. Ideally, in a call center environment.
• Computer experience. Ideally, a typing speed of at least 45 words per minute.
• The ability to handle confidential information sensitively.