We are seeking a Cyber Security Consultant/ISSO for a direct hire opportunity in the DC Metro Area:
We are seeking an experienced information security professional to help our clients comply with current and emerging security standards. The ideal candidate will conduct cyber security assessments to detect and identify weaknesses in the security posture of an organization’s information technology environment (platforms, applications, infrastructure, etc.). The analyst will blend with a team of cyber security experts to produce high quality and impactful gap analyses, and meaningful remediation plans for our clients.Skills:
* NIST SP 800-53 security controls expert
* Working knowledge of information security control frameworks including NIST 800-series (beyond 800-53), ISO, COBIT, etc.
* 3-5 years? experience in conducting FISMA or FedRAMP assessments
* Expert knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Experience developing recommendations and action plans to reduce, mitigate, and/or remediate the impact of identified vulnerabilities.
* Bonus: Experience as an ISSO within the U.S. Federal government
* Proven ability to conduct security impact assessments and communicate policy, physical and operational impacts to information system changes
* Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
* Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent client relationship skills
* Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
* Credentialed as a CISSP, CAP, Security+ or CISA
* ? Clearance at Top Secret