If you’re looking to grow your career as a Systems Administrator and have a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing, Robert Half Technology has an opportunity you may want to check out. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership. As the long-term temporary Systems Administrator, you will play a vital role in our Pasadena, California, offices. This is the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Apply now!
To expedite your application please send resumes to [email protected] or call (310) 719-7356.
– Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
– Influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
– Maintain servers, load-balancers, and data storage across a variety of locations- Proficient in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
– Working knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
– Background working with network operating systems as well as programming or scripting language
– Linux experience
– Solid understanding of VMware
– Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching