***2 week training class starts on July 8th in our Evergreen, CO office.
Processes work on the Meridianlink system (MCL), working supplemental requests in the Inbox, Working and Pending. Takes calls from clients and assists clients with
credit reports and technical support. Initiates calls/faxes to Creditors/Vendors and
conference calls which includes borrower(s). Corresponds both verbally and via email
with clients, borrowers and creditors. Works with and interacts with other customer
service representatives, managers and the sales department.
• Processes supplement requests from the MCL inbox.
• Works supplement requests by taking appropriate action to verify and update tradeline which may include phoning and/or faxing creditor/vendor or conducting conference calls.
• Meets or exceeds daily production quotas.
• Maintains work quality and consistently receives satisfactory audits.
• Emails and/or calls client when supplement is completed or additional information or documentation is required.
• Continuous follow-up to complete items in working and pending boxes along with
inbox through MCL.
• Return client correspondence in a timely manner.
• Assist clients when they call in with questions and concerns.
• File supporting documentation into MCL.
• Complete tasks and/or projects that have been assigned by management.
• Maintains the integrity of GoldMine with new phone numbers and contacts for creditors and/or vendors and updates existing ones with current information.
• Remain up to date regarding ongoing changes and upgrades to MCL.
• Attends and participates in customer service meetings.
• Attends and participates in monthly company meetings.
• Remain up to date on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
• Maintain good working relationships with our clients, creditors and co-workers.
• Other duties may be assigned
Authority: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Reports to: Opts: Customer Service Production Coordinator
Opts: Customer Service Queue Coordinator
Each representative will assigned a Coordinator that he/she will report to.
• Must be able to work a scheduled late shift one day a week.
• All overtime requests must be submitted to and approved by management prior to being submitted to Payroll for process of the payment for overtime.
• Home Office must be a separate room with a closed door (cannot be a desk in a bedroom or living room).
• Works with dedicated PC and telephone head set.
• Your work environment should be free of clutter and away from outside noise and distractions.
• To be eligible to be an employee of ACI, it will be necessary for you to meet the minimum ISP requirements.
All new customer service representatives must become FCRA certified.
Experience in the mortgage and/or credit reporting industries. – One year minimum.
High School Graduate or GED.
• Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as credit reports, mortgage statements, HUD-1 settlement statements, bank and credit statements, court documents and the customer service manual.
• Ability to carry out instructions and requests in an organized and timely manner.
• Knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand Advantage Credit systems such as MCL, Goldmine and Docuware.
• Demonstrate strong data entry skills.
• Attention to Detail – Demonstrated ability to process a large volume of documents rapidly and accurately with close attention to detail.
• Problem Solving – Uses reason, facts and common sense even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional clients or borrowers; responds promptly to clients needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and informatively; listens and asks for clarification; responds well to questions and concerns in a timely manner.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling; able to read and interpret written information; responds well to questions and concerns in a timely manner.
• Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team atmosphere; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Cost Consciousness – Conserves organizational resources.
• Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural and individual differences.
• Ethics – Treats others with respect; keeps commitments; works with integrity.
• Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Responds quickly and promptly to requests from other departments and team members.
• Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plan work activities; uses time efficiently.
• Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; follows through on commitments.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality, providing this input to management.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity without sacrificing quality; works efficiently and accurately.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is punctual; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; attends meetings promptly.
• Dependability – Follows instructions; responds to management direction and guidance; completes tasks on time.
• Attendance Record
• Average Call Handling Time
• Average Daily Supplement Output
• Compliance with standard policy and procedure
• Customer Satisfaction Rating
• Periodic audits
• Periodic reviews