Job Title: Contact Center Agent
ABOUT CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it’s important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company’s run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don’t need to think of anything else. That’s precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.
Contact Center Agent
Essential Duties and Position Responsibilities:
· Functions as the primary internal contact for all Davol customers.
· As such, receives and answers all customer inquiries in a timely, courteous, and businesslike manner.
· This includes, but is not limited to, inquiries regarding the following: order entry, order status, product information, product availability, pricing, invoicing, and shipping.
· Receives and enters into the Corporate System all customer orders.
· Initiates documentation relative to credits, return authorizations, freight claims and others.
Functions as the primary contact for Sales Districts completing all tasks associated with that support.
· Initiates customer contact to resolve potential problems and to assist the Sales Department via specific telemarketing efforts.
· Responsible for maintaining a complete and up-to-date reference file pertaining to discontinued product, new product, line extensions, special promotions, cross references, backordered product, limited market release and other relevant data necessary to perform the job.
· Must be able to work all holidays mandated by C. R. Bard Corporate.
· Mandatory coverage of telephones during lunch, company meetings and events.
Flexible work hours are mandatory upon management discretion.
Special projects as assigned.
· A typical day is comprised of meeting the demands of incoming calls in addition to any relative research and completion of necessary paperwork resulting from non-order entry calls in addition to servicing sales reps when needed throughout the day.
· Best in Class Customer Service Representatives should possess the ability to remain polite, calm and clear thinking in the most difficult of situations.
· Their energy level should be high to permit them to cope with heavy work periods.
· They must have the ability to deal with tasks and problems ranging from the mundane to complex and unusual.
· Overall, they must enjoy working with and helping people in a professional and courteous manner.
· Assigned to be the Home Office contact for multiple sales districts.
· As such, each Customer Service Representative must possess the skill level to manage each district accordingly, be task oriented and organized, maintain complete and accurate records and also has the added responsibility of maintaining District coverage when the Sales Representative is unavailable, which often means ensuring customer satisfaction and going above and beyond their normal duties to provide the customer with whatever they may require.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· At least 4 years of Customer Service or order entry experience.
· Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Previous experience working in a professional corporate environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Courteous and professional disposition.
· Ability to multitask effectively.
· Strong order entry skills.
· Must be flexible to work select Holidays and shift hours based on business needs.
How to Apply
Job Id: 19-07361
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.