Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
1) Gather project requirements from end users / SAP Functional consultants for SAP ABAP Developments
2) Develop Technical Specifications, Unit Test Case documents for RICEFW developments
3) Develop ABAP Code for project requirements
4) Perform Code Reviews, Debugging and locationzation / resolution of identified / reported issues
5) Perform peer review and validation of developments done by other team members
6) Conduct demos and develop solution PoCs as per customer needs
7) Comply with customer and NTT DATA”s Project procedures, processes and standards Basic
Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each) Required Skills:
– At least 9-10 years of experience in SAP Development.
– Should have very good functional knowledge of SAP SD, MM, WM and PP processes.
– Must be Expert in interfaces and interaction between SAP and shop floor execution systems.
– Automotive industry experience is preferred.
– Full lifecycle implementations experience required.
– Experience in developing Interfaces using SOA based Web Services REST, SOAP etc.? Use of BAPI, ALE, RFC and Web Services.
– Proficient in SAP Development environment including Interfaces, Reporting, Dialog programming, User Exits, ALV, BAPIs, BADIs, Function Modules, RFCs, Smart Forms, IDOCs, ALE..
– Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
– Should have expert skills in fixing complex technical issues including Performance issues, Object Oriented Program development and implementing automations and workflows.
– Experience in system upgrades is required.
– Experience with AIF/CAF interfaces are preferred.
– Experience with SAP PI interfaces is required.
– Expert debugging and problem analysis skills
– Knowledge of SAP Workflows.
– SAP HANA/FIORI are preferred.
– Excellent Communication skills are required.
Degree: e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience Nice to Have;
(But not a must)