Our team of experts have been delivering healthcare client management, repricing, savings, and client optimization for over 20 years. Today, Xevant is entirely focused on delivering client performance optimization through highly customized software solutions for payers, PBMs, TPAs, consultants, brokers and plan sponsors. Due to the level of PBM and payer expertise each team member brings to the table, we are able to deliver highly-functional and customized solutions to our clients to better navigate and compete in a complex and changing $4 trillion market. The end result is an enterprise software platform that solves the industry’s most challenging data and analytics needs while automating client performance optimization.
Xevant is searching for an extremely organized Client Coordinator, a role that is crucial is crucial for Xevant’s overall delivery of services to our customers. The main role of our Client Coordinator position is to “coordinate” new and existing accounts, and provide client satisfaction by optimizing revenue and encouraging account growth. The Client Coordinator provides centralized coordination and oversight for our Account Executives. The Client Coordinator assists in daily administration of account management and is often a primary contact for clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed. The success of this role is based on providing competent support allowing the Account Management Team additional time to create unique, customized solutions to provide superior customer service and develop new business opportunities
· Be a resource for clients; attending to the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-company relationship
· Assists Account Management team by providing internal support on all duties
· Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting responses, quality assurance coordination and other client communications and correspondence
· Create and deliver weekly status reports
· Participate and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
· Prepare meeting recaps itemizing all discussion points, action items, and next steps
· Assist in calls as necessary in order to manage internal logistics on integrated sales campaigns
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Strong communication skills
· Previous experience in the PBM and/or data/analytics industries preferred
· Experience and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and typical online applications.
· Previous client or customer service skills
· Proven professional experience with regulatory compliance and requirements including HIPAA
In addition to competitive compensation and company-matched retirement plans, Xevant offers its employees a fully stocked food pantry, monthly company activities, catered lunches on Fridays, and a casual dress code! We care about our employee’s well-being which is why we offer company-paid health benefits, wellness plans, and standing desks. Not only are you working for a company who values maintaining an outstanding company culture, you are working for a company who rewards employees for exceptional performance with bonuses and other incentive compensation. As a growing company, Xevant is dedicated to contributing to ongoing personal growth & development and providing unlimited opportunities for advancement.
Here at Xevant, we celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are a small company that creates big opportunities. If you’re looking to grow your career, Xevant is the place for you
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, Utah
Xevant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Xevant complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.