Looking for a Bilingual Spanish Enrollment Specialist/Customer Service Specialists who is ready to take their career to the next level! Our Client for pass 30 years is growing strong with a mission of providing quality patient-centered primary care services to vulnerable and underserved individuals regardless of their ability to pay. During the probation period take advantage of employee parking, weekly pay and paid training. The best is when you are hired on enjoy an award-winning benefits package with all the perks and unlimited growth opportunities. Don’t hesitate and apply today!
· Bilingual in English and Spanish and prior experience with community-based healthcare organizations.
· Previous experience as enrollment specialist or Insurance Claims or in a clinical setting and a working knowledge of Utah’s health care system and available public programs.
· Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with flexibility to respond to a variety of requests, needs, and or issues.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, general office equipment and Typing 35-45 wpm
· High school diploma or GED with Utah Driver’s License and clean driving record
· Open to working in either Midvale City, West Valley or Brigham City
· Assist and or enroll eligible health center patients and service area residents into affordable health insurance coverage.
· Collect, track, and file affordability assistance information for specific assistance and or enrollment.
· Create and maintain a patient profile through a designated portal and or computer software system, documenting patient centered activities.
· Provide patient referrals to community resources outside of the project’s services that will enhance the patient’s overall well-being.
· Conduct one-on-one and family education of affordable coverage options, public program eligibility, benefits, and health care navigation.
· Participate in weekly/monthly meetings with clinic and project staff.
· Assist in the preparation of progress reports and other reporting requirements.
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today! Apply with your resume immediately at https:// careers.medicalprofessionals.com. Looking forward to working with you!