Hope this message finds you well!
This is Pratik, Senior Technical Recruiter with Collabera Inc.
Client : Aviation
Title : Sr Service Center Coordinator
Location : Federal Way, WA – 98001
Duration : 12 Months (contract to hire for the right candidate)
Note : Looking for candidates with more admin skills, SAP experience, customer service experience, etc. It is a desk type job, not a warehouse position
Customer Service Position Description
This Avionics Company is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Their expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management services is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries.
Background – This Company supports the global Aviation industry and is looking for energetic self-starters interested in dynamic international environment. Responsibilities include logistics, contract management, customer relations, and inventory control.
• Coordinate directly with domestic and international customers via email and phone. Effectively manage a large amount of communication and data while complying with internal and external process.
• Manage customer inquiries regarding scheduling, quoting, and tracking of equipment repairs.
• Process equipment returned for test/repair from customer. Coordinate and create documentation of receipt and repair of equipment necessary to comply with federal policies and practices.
• Utilize enterprise system (SAP) to input or extract repair/material data.
• Assists in interface with intra-company departments relative to warranty, credit, billing, and taxes for repairs and sales of stock.
***Position can require consistent movement. Tasks can include boxing and unboxing (up to 25 lbs).
– HS Diploma/Equivalent is the minimum education requirement
-Strong email and MS office software skills
-Ability to work day shift or afternoon shift
-Logistics experience preferred