Randstad is currently working with a dynamic Fortune 500 organization in efforts to assist them in finding high energy Customer Service Representatives in Cheyenne, WY.
Cheyenne, WY 82009
June 3rd 2019
8 hour shift between 7:00AM to 6:00PM Monday-Friday
· Enters information into the Provider Data Management System.
· Communicates with providers about ongoing enrollment status in accordance with set policies and procedures.
· Contacts providers to obtain missing information and records findings in the Provider Database Management System.
· Uses secure web services to complete tasks as defined in the policies and procedures.
· Maintains updated knowledge of the Provider Screening and Enrollment project.
· Maintains knowledge of contract compliance provisions of the project and meets and/or exceeds those requirements.
· Meets and/or exceeds Production and Quality Assurance goals as defined for this position.
· Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of the Operations Manager.
· Cross-trained to provide back-up support to the Enrollment Specialists or Mail Specialist.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
· 1 year of customer service experience required
· Professional demeanor and positive
· High School Diploma and GED required
· Willing to submit to background check and drug test
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] with “WY CSR” in the subject line. Applicants who do not submit a resume will not be considered for this position.