Kforce has a client in search of a Software Development Engineer in Riverton, Utah (UT).
This position utilizes solid knowledge, skills, and abilities with technology and programming languages to analyze, design, program, debug, test, modify, and write documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of organization technology-related products, Internet applications, or information support systems. This position may also serve as the technical lead for a small to medium functional area, or for a short-term project.
* Contribute to and perform analysis of functional requirements
* Create technical designs mapped to functional requirements
* Provide estimates for development tasks
* Develop source code and unit tests according to technical designs
* Participate in code reviews
* Contribute to technical documentation
* Participate in the Problem Management process and fix defects
* Implement measures, as designed, to comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of progressive and relevant professional experience
* Experience with complex, large-scale systems is preferred; including strong experience in the tools, methodologies, and technologies the role supports is a plus
* Must have a solid base of learning and some experience in all the primary areas of an n-tier enterprise system that may or may not be web based, (e.g. interface domain logic and database layers)
* Must be able to communicate clearly
* Strong skills in engineering/programming, analytical/diagnostic/troubleshooting, web technology, and programming methodology
* Must have a basic understanding of systems and subsystems
* Sufficient knowledge of applicable software, computer languages, and code to perform the responsibilities of the role
* This job operates in a professional office environment
* To successfully perform the essential functions of the job there may be physical requirements which need to be met such as sitting for long periods of time and using computer monitors/equipment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.