Kforce has a client in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ) that is seeking a Service Desktop Support Engineer.
* AS degree and 2-5 years of work experience in information technology preferred
* 3-6 years of progressive work experience in information technology service desk roles will be considered in lieu of formal education
* Excellent phone skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Exceptional time management with the ability to cope with pressure, prioritize tickets in an ITSM system and other responsibilities and meet agreed service-level agreements individually and as a team member
* Attention to detail with firm problem solving, analytical and research skills
* Self-motivated and driven towards continuous improvement in knowledge and skill development
* Advanced experience with MS Windows 10, Office 365, MS Office Suite 2013+, ITIL based service desk systems
* Intermediate experience with Anti-Virus platforms, Imaging Deployment Technology (e.g., MDT, WDS), Remote Phone Support, Mobile Technology (e.g., iOS, Android)
* Foundational experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, networking
* Experience with PowerShell and desktop software packaging and deployment technology
* Exceptional work ethic and the highest levels of integrity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.