Kforce is immediately seeking swing shift 3D Print Operators for their enterprise 3D printing Research and Development client in Corvallis, Oregon (OR). Typical shifts are from 3-11 pm but may vary slightly due to work demands.
Individuals in this position are expected to be a multi-disciplined engineering support technical resource for the operation of wide variety of 3D products, technology systems, and other related equipment sets, with an emphasis on safety. The primary responsibility of this individual is to provide operation support for 3D printing. This will involve starting print jobs, monitoring process, and extraction of final 3D print products from tools. One must demonstrate a safety-first behavior in the workplace at all times.
* 1-3 years of prior experience working in manufacturing or with electrical/mechanical tools
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to complete repetitive tasks without data and documentation errors
* Solid understanding of printing and/or PC hardware test or troubleshooting process – root cause analysis
* Ability to use the following software packages, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook Exchange, Adobe Photoshop, UNIX, and Basic Visual, etc.
* Ability to work on your feet for long hours
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.