Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Programmer Analyst in Chandler, Arizona (AZ).
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be responsible for coordinating database cleanup and ETL activities between several systems used by the business unit. This person will interface with multiple departments.
* Analyze and clarify requirements and functional specifications for assigned tasks
* Translate functional specifications into code necessary to perform data cleansing and or other ETL activities
* Perform front end changes in a Microsoft ASP.net environment
* Minimum 7 years of experience working with Microsoft development tools
* Expert at manipulating data with Microsoft SQL server
* Web development expertise in a Microsoft ASP.net environment
* Ability to work with vendor API’s to exchange data with external systems
* Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
* The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers, vendors and subject matter expects
* Strong experience with the following web development environments and toolsets: Visual Studio, ASP.NET (forms and MVC)
* Expertise with Microsoft SQL server including stored procedure writing, SSIS and SSRS
* Strong experience with database cleanup including fuzzy matching
* Strong experience designing and building complete ETL processes across multiple databases, standardizing fields, transforming and moving data for Staging and Data Warehousing
* Data modeling background
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.