Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Electronics Quality Inspector in Glendale, Arizona (AZ).
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector that will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of quality by completing inspections of parts received from the supply chain, and an inspection of the product itself as manufactured including inspection of the paperwork that accompanies shipment.
All inspections will be done according to defined criteria with records generated. Quality is of the utmost priority so all inspections must be completed with the end result of meeting and exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
* Minimum of a High School diploma or GED / equivalent
* Must have 3 – 5 years of directly related inspection experience, preferably in the aerospace industry or electronics manufacturing industry
* Must have good understanding of the inspection process, electronic assembly, manufacturing and inspection methods, and the design drawings
* Must be a self-starter, and have the ability to work independently
* Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must have strong attention to detail
* Candidate must be self-motivated with good communications skills and the ability to influence others in a positive fashion
* Must have the ability to work in a team environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.