Kforce and an industry leader in the defense space have partnered to find an experienced Software Developer to add the their team San Diego, California (CA). We are looking for dedicated developer, able to partner with multiple IT teams to deliver the best possible applications in C#, C/C++. If this sounds like you, please see the additional details and we look forward to hearing from you!
* As a Software Application Developer / Analyst, this role will be involved in all aspects of software application development projects, enhancement requests, and break-fix ticket resolution efforts, specifically in Service Now and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
* Learns and applies the General Atomics specific software development lifecycle methodology and framework
* Identifies opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
* Participates in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
* Conducts relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
* Assists with formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers/Analysts on functional requirements and specifications
* Performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution, and on-call support tasks for existing systems
* Supports the implementation of systems into production
* Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on existing services and identify improvement opportunities
* Performs other duties as assigned or required
Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.