Kforce has a client in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ) that is seeking a R&D Test Engineer – Labview.
We are looking for a versatile and creative engineer to join our team. This person will focus on product performance improvement. You will be responsible for collecting critical data used to drive product development. Daily tasks will include, designing/executing experiments and processing/reporting associated data. In addition, you will be responsible for working closely with engineering technicians to design and fabricate test equipment. In this role you will be a part of a team that is building products that make a meaningful difference in the world.
* BS or MS of Mechanical, Chemical, Aerospace or Engineering Related Field
* 0-4 years of experience in an engineering capacity
* CAD Experience in SolidWorks, Pro-E or similar CAD program
* Experience using LabView for data acquisition and automation
* Strong knowledge in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
* Hands on aptitude – comfortable with instrumentation and data acquisition setups
* Comfortable using hand and power tools
* Experience working with low voltage DC electronics and circuits is desired
* Familiar with temperature, pressure, and flow measurement techniques is a plus
Preferred skills, but not required:
* Fabrication skills and ability to work with shop tools
* Comfortable manipulating and processing data using Excel, Jmp, MATLAB, R, etc.
* Knowledge of psychrometrics
* Prior experience with solar and/or HVAC systems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.