Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior .NET Web Developer in Tempe, Arizona (AZ).
* Create, maintain, and optimize source code for large web applications using the above technologies
* You will also be called upon to help design and build new products for an aggressive growth driven roadmap
* Report to, and work with, the VP of Software Development to ensure all projects are delivered on time
* Develop web applications, user interfaces, reports, and tools using Microsoft-based technologies
* Develop, document and maintain best practices, including programming standards and application quality objectives and code reviews
* Ensure that systems are designed and developed to comply with architectural standards in accordance with evolving methodologies and practices
* Design, code, test, debug, and document application programs, while enhancing existing programs to ensure that applications continue to meet users’, customers’ and business’ needs
* Evaluate third party software to determine if it will meet business and operational needs, and is compatible with existing operating systems and applications
* Develop integration plan and services for third party products, including error handling, confirmation of delivery, etc.
* Resolve application issues by troubleshooting software bugs to ensure continuous business operations
* Interface with business owners and representatives regarding project status and user needs to promote an environment of user cooperation and satisfaction
* 5-8+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
* 5-8+ years’ experience designing and developing using .NET technologies
* 5-8+ years designing and developing Web based systems
* 2-5+ years developing and supporting products for external customers
* Experience with basic toolsets (Visual Studio, VS Code and/or Azure DevOps)
* Familiar with Agile/Scrum processes
* Ability to develop web-based systems and associated modules using C#, Web API, SQL Server, etc.
* Experience working with SQL Server, writing SQL scripts and stored procedures preferred
* React/Redux/Material UI is a plus but not required.
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of web application development
* Demonstrated experience and understanding of the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects
* Work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential, and maintain good communication with the team
* Perform software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and installation tasks in accordance with industry best practices and internal procedures and standards
* Strong understanding of the .NET Framework and Visual Studio
* Strong Interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.