We are seeking a Sales And Customer Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
The Sales & Customer Service Manger’s role is assuring customer satisfaction by providing problem solving resources and broker communication. Responsible for all Customer Relations from order fulfillment to responding to customer requests and complaints through daily verbal and electronic communication with assigned accounts.
· Leverage existing relationships to drive incremental profitable revenue
· Assess and pursue opportunities for development of new business
· Support sales team with sale updates, set up of conventions & trade shows, update presentations & marketing material and/or attend government conferences & tradeshows as needed
· Daily invoice review & filing (checks for accuracy of billing and shipped quantities)
· Coordinate Customer product specs, requests, and update pricing
· Communicate sales updates and participate in strategic sales planning process
· Liaison to customers regarding product and packaging changes, labeling ingredients, and nutritional information
· Conduct quarterly and/or annual business review with key customers, evaluating performance versus plan for various products, the effectiveness of promotions and programs, and potential for further grown with various accounts
· Checks all orders, invoices, and bill back processing
· Manages special projects as needed, networking events, completing surveys and supplier diversity paperwork, receiving and sending legal documents
· Conveys sales reporting numbers to executive team
· New item set up process and send out price request forms
· Assist Customer Service team and provide ongoing education to brokers, distributors, and retailers regarding FOF.
Other duties may be assigned as business necessitates
· Walmart Specialist
· Maintain Walmart (WM) reports and reporting
· Retail link, aspect, and GDSN & GS1 expert
· Communicate with replenishment team and keep up with the replenishment report
· Correspond with S & R, Oncor & Millards
· Schawk Artwork
· Manage supplier SharePoint
· Analyze WM Webinars & Training
· Identify with WM Customer Relations
· Resolve PO issues
· Update item spec & pricing
· Kwikee System Specialist
· Comac development
· Maintain monthly scoreboard reports; analyze, review, and summarize data (Meatballs & Breakfast)
· GV items forecast
· Uphold on time & fill rate report
· WM Comac Development
· Comac Analysis
· DC out lift, weekly reporting
New Product Development/R & D
· New product development
· Innovation products
· R & D /QA Support
· Project Management
· Set up R & D test sheets
· Establish partnerships with spice suppliers on new flavor profiles
· Track R & D spend
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field or equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities acquired through working experience
· Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, externally with customers and internally with all levels of management.
· Ability to multi-task at a high level
· Understanding of customer pricing models and experience completing RFP’s.
· 3-5+ years of experience in sales or marketing for a manufacturing company.
· Familiar with cooked sausage, sausage, meatballs, crumbles, and patties or have a background selling similar items to retail and foodservice customers.
· Experience with key customer contacts in US Government bids, QSR, Foodservice, Distribution, Military, Healthcare, and Schools, etc.