Get to know our client?
A long-standing, US commercial bank that values putting their customers first, and offering a full range of financial services. They believe in acting with responsibility, respect, teamwork, and demonstrating ethical behavior.
In this role you provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, and channel partners. Provide additional support to external sales force for managing and onboarding small to mid-size relationships through education and providing self-service options. You will process customer communications for incoming and outgoing mail in a timely and accurate manner, and process less complex mailing requests from internal customers.
Day to Day:
· Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
· Report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties
· Process incoming and outgoing mail
· Maintain consistent customer service standards
· Resolve customer service issues on policies& procedures.
· Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels
· Take on additional tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager
· High School Diploma/GED required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 1-year experience in an office clerical function, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred.
· Experience in a mailroom preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required, Microsoft Access is a plus.
· Strong Communication skills