VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC’s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young’s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: .Net Azure Architect
Work location: Columbia, MD
Contract: Fulltime Project
Interview Mode: Web-Ex/ Skype
Programming: C#, MS SQL
Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.x, Entity Framework (desired), Web API (mandatory), MVC (desired), Restful Services
Tools: Visual Studio Team System, SSMS, Git’
• Platform: Azure
(Nice to have – any cloud exposure)
• Manages, organizes, mentors, motivates and delegates tasks to a team of talented software engineers;
• Design and code high quality deliverables adhering to defined standards and design principles
• Create unit tests and ensure code coverage is met as per the agreed standards
• Assumes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team’s deliverables;
• Provide .NET and database based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements;
• Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team.
• Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines;
• Provides detailed and timely status updates to management;
• Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of developers;
• Maintains technical knowledge and understanding of the latest development methodologies and best practices by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations;
• Ensures quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base;
• Acts as a highly competent advisor to their manager, leads and team;
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc