VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC’s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young’s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: Video Solution Architect
Work location: Atlanta, GA
Contract: Long Term Project
• Bachelor degree in Computer science and 10 to 20 years of experience in the field.
• Architect for OTT, IPTV and/or video solutions.
• Must understand challenges of launching and operating a scalable OTT Video platform for broadcast quality content including Asset/Metadata Management, Asset Distribution, Content Distribution (CDN), Video Processing (Encoding/Transcoding), Secure Video Delivery, Ad Insertion and Video Consumption.
• Should have experience in 3 to 4 OTT development and deployment
• Understanding of Cloud for media delivery and management
• Bachelors of Engineering or Technology
Nice to have:
• Understanding of NoSQL and relational databases
• Experience in Android / iOS / Smart TV applications
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Act as an OTT Video Solutions Architect to translate customer needs into actionable proposals using state of the art technology platforms from Cognizant and partners.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on OTT Video Delivery Systems to help business development teams project company expertise and experience to senior customer stakeholders.
• Guide the delivery teams in selecting the right platforms, tools and technologies.
• Identify avenues for new products/features and Coach, develop and mentor team members with the objective of delivering products in line with program objectives/ customer requirements.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc