Princeton Legal Search Group has been engaged on an exclusive basis by a large, integrated health care system in New Jersey to conduct a search for an experienced healthcare lawyer. This is a high-profile growth opportunity with immediate responsibility.
In this role you will:
- Counsel on a broad range of general healthcare legal, state and federal regulatory matters, including Stark and anti-kickback issues;
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial and health care contracts, including clinical research, construction agreements, leases, physician and other health care business agreements; and
- Provide legal support and guidance with respect to strategic transactions.
Education & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have a JD from nationally recognized and accredited law school and either NJ bar admission or the ability to secure NJ in-house counsel licensure per R. 1:27-2. The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent academic credentials and J.D. degree from a nationally recognized law school;
- Strong working knowledge of NJ state and federal healthcare regulations;
- Experience negotiating complex contracts.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an intensive legal environment at either a top law firm and/or in the legal department of a large organization. Experience representing health care, life sciences and/or information technology clients is preferred but not required.
Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a great work environment. Relocation assistance is available.