Primary responsibility is to perform tasks associated with customization lines as outlined in department SOP’s
• Operate all job-required equipment and handle all products in a manner that promotes a safe working environment.
• Must have the reasoning ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Pack units and build pallets following the customer provided standards.
• Follow established safety guidelines; promote a safe workplace.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
High school or equivalent is required.
• Satisfactory attendance and performance by Schenker Logistics, Inc. standards
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to read and understand written instructions and standards
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Must be able to lift or transfer a maximum of 35 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of various products.
• Perform repetitive motion activities
• Stand for minimum 8 hour shift
• Understand and respond to a diverse population
You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
Please bring a document or documents that establish identity and employment authorization.
– Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
1st Shift – 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
2nd Shift, – 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
3rd Shift – 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
West Branch, Iowa 52358