Are you looking to work in an exciting environment where your income is based on your work!?
Do you enjoy making connections with customers and creating long lasting relationships? This casual dress code environment is looking for a customer service professional to join their team.
As a Customer Service Representative you will answer incoming calls, emails and
messages from customers for researching solutions, taking bill payments, processing
orders, reviewing options, and troubleshooting issues. In addition, you will document
information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions.
We are a metric driven team and expect our teams to reach daily activity and quality
goals. Top performing individuals and teams are recognized every day for their
Working hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
– Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and
– Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current
– Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
– Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
– Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
– Excellent listening and communication skills
– Ability to diffuse emotional situations
– High school diploma
– 1-2 years of customer service experience
– Basic office skills
– Bilingual (spanish) speaking
email your resume to Kimmy at [email protected]
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. Qualifications: – High school diploma – 1-2 years of customer service experience – Basic office skills – Bilingual (spanish) speaking Education: High School Employment Type: FULL_TIME