Kforce has a client in search of an IT Application Support Lead – HR Systems in New York, NY.
The HR Systems Specialist will drive application support and administration via hands-on application support to manage and maintain systems and resolve complex issues. You will provide Tier 2-3 support to employee and managers, ensuring that business technology programs and processes are administered seamlessly. HR technology solutions include but are not limited to core HR, payroll, time and attendance, compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, learning management and business continuity.
* Support HR and IT platforms by providing functional and technical system support including: superuser system administration, process implementation, troubleshooting, user acceptance testing, reference guide creation, and reporting
* Support the technical design and development of interfaces to internal HR systems and other third-party application
* Develop custom reports as needed by key stakeholders using SQL studio and similar tools
* Support and coordinate end to end integration testing with business users during maintenance releases
* Analyze issues, identify failures, and provide break-fixes related to existing HR system interfaces
Oversee successful system updates/enhancements and maintenance releases:
* Develop and document requirements together with business users and obtain signoff
* Create and execute integration and regression test scripts; coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business users
* Ensure minimal downtime and business disruption; escalate issues as required
* Identify, assess impact, and provide recommendation for resolution of issues related to HR business processes, procedural and system changes
* Review all HR systems user access requests and approve based on established security requirements/policy
* Create and maintain security matrix/documentation
* Solid understanding of HR processes and data
* HR systems experience is required (UltiPro, Cornerstone, iCIMS or other systems)
* Good working knowledge of SQL and data integrations required
* Team player, flexible, ability to multitask and prioritize; Attention to detail is essential
* Good sense of judgment and urgency; Able to discern when to escalate issues to the appropriate channels
* Strong customer service skills required; Communication and timely responsiveness are key; Ability to communicate well with employees at all levels
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data with discretion and maturity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.