These positions will be performing installation work, including the installation of electric meters and minimally assisting in warehouse operations.
The role of a FSTs primarily includes working outside in the Metairie area in hot and cold weather, capable of operating data collection tools from handheld tablet computers, be able to work quickly and accurately and most-importantly be able to professionally interact with local utility customers.
* Strong technical, written, and oral communication skills and ability to work independently
* Ability to analyze and solve problems
* Ability to work in all types of outdoor environments
* Ability to operate a company vehicle and comply with company safe driving practices.
*A familiarity with basic computer skills
* Hold a clean driving record/Valid Driver’s License.
* Adhere to all Federal, State and Local driving requirements, company policies and procedures as well as additional legal regulatory requirements
Previous electrical experience preferred.