***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Collaborate closely with cross functional project team members to understand and contribute to the technical requirements, including preparing technical scope documentation, work effort estimates, and development/deployment task breakdowns.
– Build and maintain full-stack web or mobile applications and microservices.
– Build and maintain integrations to relevant third-party systems as needed through web service, Single Sign On (SSO), and/or API.
– Manage and adhere to stringent control standards and error avoidance methodologies including proper use of development and testing through SDLC, including unit testing, QA, UAT, and peer code reviews.
– Collaborate with IT teams to build and install modifications and enhancements, ensuring seamless integration with back-end core database and related systems.
– Manage the health of internet and mobile platforms to ensure 99%+ uptime by working closely with internal teams and third-party vendors to troubleshoot and remediate system and code related issues.
Skills and Requirements:
– 5+ years of experience in professional web and mobile application development.
– Experience in .NET or Java, with a focus on mobile development.
– Expertise with iOS or Android Studio, and cross-platform development using React Native, Xamarin or Cordova.
– Experience with some or all of the open API standards such as SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, WCF, etc.
– Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is highly preferred; two-year equivalent experience can substitute for every one year of education.
– Experience with industry standard web and application design, hands-on knowledge of current wireframing, web markup, and scripting languages, dynamic or active web content, site architecture, database management, and application performance and security optimization.
– Experience setting up development environments, rapidly learning new technologies, ability to apply a business model to a web and mobile application design, familiarity with internet protocols, server configuration, and DNS are all required.
– Familiarity with Subversion & TFS for version control and development is preferred.
– Experience working in an Agile SCRUM or PMI project environment is preferred.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, web developer, web applications developer, web application developer, mobile developer, mobile app developer, mobile apps developer, mobile application developer, mobile applications developer, ios developer, android developer, cordova developer, xamarin developer, react developer