Performs clerical support in order to ensure productive and accurate processing of customer orders for delivery and or pick up, input of date into database and assist with the resolution of customer service concerns.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities;
1. Verifies all customer account balances for delivery/pick-up orders. Identifies and corrects discrepancies.
2. Prepares delivery manifests.
3. Prepares reports regarding delivery and repair service using GERS system.
4. Provides customer service support by solving customer complaints/questions.
5. Communicates with internal and external personnel in a professional and timely manner.
6. Maintains accurate files and processes in order to maximize productivity.
7. Performs clerical support as needed.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
– Basic reading and comprehension skills.
– Basic numerical reasoning skills.
– Ability to complete paperwork in an accurate, neat and efficient manner.
– Demonstrated knowledge of software, including Microsoft Office.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Outstanding customer service skills.
– Knowledge of GERS system preferred.
– Ability to sit, and reach at shoulder height regularly.
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers using telephone.
– Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
– Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
Education and Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Previous clerical experience preferred