***Please, no third parties***
***There is no employment sponsorship or relocation assistance available***
Our client is seeking a hands-on Product Analyst to lead and mentor a growing team. If you are currently a Product Analyst and looking to take a step up towards a leadership position, this is an excellent opportunity to prove you ve got what it takes. We are looking for task-oriented individuals with exceptional drive and those who know how to take ownership. You will work alongside other team members that include data analysts, product managers, engineers and developers. This team is data-driven in their product development and experimentation whose focus is to increase customer acquisition, activity, and retention.
Skills and Requirements:
– 3+ years of experience in product analytics at a technology company.
– A desire to grow a team and mentor less experienced product analytics staff.
– 3+ years of experience with the design & execution of A/B testing and multivariate testing plans (Amplitude, Optimizely or others).
– 2+ years with SQL with ability to write queries.
– Exposure to AWS, Segment and Python a huge plus.
– Bachelors Degree or higher in Data Science, Mathematics, or related field is preferred.
tags: business analyst, business system analyst, business systems analyst, product analyst, product manager, project manager, data analyst, database analyst, data analytics analyst, business intelligence analyst, bi analyst, datawarehouse analyst, data warehouse analyst