Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
Deliver a level of customer service and responsiveness that differentiates Chubb from its competitors
Direct assigned staff in the achievement of customer service targets as well as identifying and planning for areas of improvement or development
Influence staff through collaboration and partnerships with peers and counterparts within and outside the branch
Act as a liaison to other departments and assigned external vendors to gather information and resolve issues
Maintain and utilize up-to-date knowledge of industry developments
Monitor random calls to enhance quality, minimize errors and track performance
Manage the processes and workflow to include: processing efficiency, technical direction, staff development, quality assurance and catastrophe management
Work with Contact Center Manager, peers, counterparts and Home Office resources to maintain an effective disaster recovery and business continuation plan.
Coordinate with the Contact Center Manager and peers to ensure appropriate resource allocation
Identify potential new services and assist with the cost benefit analysis and implementation plan as warranted
Handle and resolve complex escalated customer issues and concerns
Identify opportunities to apply and leverage technology to maximize workflow efficiencies and staff capabilities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Leadership skills to include the ability to lead diverse, cross functional and
2. Utilizes experience to assist in the creation of long term strategies to drive sustainable competitive service advantages
3. Attracts, develops and leads diverse teams that maximize performance and creates opportunities for the movement of talent
4. Project management, analytical, communication and collaboration skills
5. Effective technical skills in the areas of ACD, call routing, prompting and resource allocation
6. Ability to coach and develop employees to higher performance levels
7. Ability to apply contact center technologies to drive process improvements and ‘next level’ contact center capabilities
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience acceptable.
2. Minimum 3 years of Call Center or related supervisory experience
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.