Westmoor Mfg. Co., located in North Fort Worth, Texas, seeks a friendly, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills to join the Customer Service Department. The department answers e-mails and accepts phone calls from external customers, both wholesale and retail, providing information that helps the customers make decisions, order more products, and resolve concerns. In addition, the Customer Service team supports our Sales staff.
Essential functions of the Position (include but are not limited to the following):
· Manage high volume, day to day processing of orders.
· Handle customer service issues by obtaining and evaluating all relevant data.
· Help customers in a professional manner by phone, email, or in person.
· Manage the accounts of customers, keeping detailed documentation of interactions.
· Maintain high level of customer service by assisting with service needs and complaints regarding purchases.
· Provide customers with discounts, refunds, exchanges or other offers in regard to their purchase.
· Build and manage positive and friendly, associate, and peer relationships.
· Some merchandise handling may be required periodically.
· This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
· Previous warehouse experience.
· Retail clothing experience.
· Intermediate to advanced telephone etiquette.
· Perform the physical demands of the position – working indoors with flexibility of long periods of time sitting and/or on foot.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills, with the ability to navigate multiple computer applications (Microsoft Office programs, etc).
· Very strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a multi-task workload.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team oriented and comfortable working in a team warehouse environment.
· Self-motivated and results driven.
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
· Paid holidays and vacation.
· Company clothing allowance perks.
· Call center – 1 year +.
· Customer service – 1 year +.
· High School Diploma or higher.