Prepares and examines contracts involving the sale of products and services, subcontractors, leases, software licenses, and insurance. Provides legal advice to Logicalis, prepares resolutions and forms, and participates in major legal actions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides sound legal advice on assigned range of business and compliance issues.
• Assists in due diligence and review of corporate transactions.
• Responsible for foreseeing and protecting company against legal risks.
• Develops appropriate agreements that reflect goals of business and mitigates risk.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization’s values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Juris Doctor Degree.
Experience / Technical Requirements
• 2 years of legal experience working with variety of fields, concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Licensed to practice law and member in good standing of State Bar of state in which license is held.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Highly independent and organized with ability to manage significant number of active matters simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal communication, research and writing skills.
• Exceptional ability to think on feet and to identify and analyze legal issues and present legal theories.
• Ability to communicate with senior management effectively and with ease.