Come join the U.S. Postal Service!
The U.S. Postal Service Law Department is seeking to fill a Federal Compliance attorney position in the Ethics & Compliance Section at Headquarters.
- Conducts legal research and prepares written material for use in representing the Postal Service and advising postal management officials.
- Participates in conferences necessary to representing or advising Postal Service officials.
- Directly advises postal management officials and represents the Postal Service in legal matters involving outside parties.
- Prepares replies to inquiries from Congress, government agencies, and the public.
- Prepares opinions, memoranda, decisions, regulations, testimonies, or formal filings in proceedings in which the Postal Service is a party.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.