Costumer Service Representative- Grave Shift
What do we do?
We monitor medical systems. We are the voice on the other end of the system when a subscriber calls for help. We protect and save lives every day. We are heroes! The Graves shift runs from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
What do we offer?
Part-time work 15-29 hours
Starting pay $13.50/hour
Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000/year
• Process alarm signals quickly, accurately and professionally in stressful situations in English
• Dispatch the proper authorities, verify that help is on the way and notify responsible parties
• Place accounts on test mode and assist service/installers with signal tests
• Accurately document all responses for the alarm on the computer
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Learn and use new software to complete multiple tasks
• Type a minimum of 40 wpm
• Willing to work 2 Sundays/month and help out on holidays
• Punctual and consistent attendance
• Sit for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED
• College experience is preferred, but not required
• Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
• Pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Check out what AG is all about at www.agmonitoring.com and get started on the path to LOVING YOUR JOB!