Jacobs is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947 with over 55,000 employees worldwide. The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Position – Senior Counsel – Corporate, Securities and Corporate Governance; reports to Deputy General Counsel and VP, Corporate/Securities
- Member of the Corporate & Securities legal group, which is responsible for advising the Board of Directors and senior management on SEC and NYSE compliance and corporate governance, as well as supporting the finance & accounting, investor relations, communications, treasury and executive compensation groups. Also responsible for managing the Company’s global registered intellectual property and global subsidiaries.
- This role will manage 1-3 employees.
- Experience and familiarity with ’33 and ’34 act, including periodic reports (8-K, 10-Q, 10-K, proxy statements) and other SEC regulations, including Section 16 reporting obligations
- NYSE rules and listing standards
- Public company corporate governance
- Ability to work directly with senior management and business leaders
- Ability to work independently
Additional Skills that are desired but not required:
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property (trademarks and copyrights)
- Finance and accounting background
- Familiarity with public company executive compensation