My name is Bryan and I represent PeopleMakeUs. We are a national staffing firm seeking a Customer Service Rep for one of our clients. The position is located in Overland Park, KS. Description below:
Daily Tasks All expectations consistently demonstrated in an accurate, comprehensive and timely manner.
· Answer external and internal inquires via phone, email, etc (including, but not limited to: basic data entry, reimbursement reconciliation, dispute resolution, transaction processing issues, process and procedure questions. Prepare billings to be sent.
· Complete account and user updates.
· Send confirmation/approval communications.
· Complete account onboarding steps. Create and distribute applicable new launch announcements and welcome packets/letters/cards.
· Request assistance by internal departments to address applicable program issues impacting clients, merchants and customers.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
· Meet the criteria as outlined above and/or have related customer support experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum two years of customer support experience with heavy inbound call volume.
· Work schedule flexibility.
· Ability to skillfully manage challenging customer situations.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Coachable with ability to improve performance based on feedback.
· Proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel. Strong ability to work in a team and independent environment.
· Ability to consistently meet expectations in an ever-changing environment.
· Effective problem identification skills solution oriented.
· Professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
· Multiple languages a plus.