Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment.
ONE Support is responsible for providing day-to-day guidance to all Realty ONE Group customers all while maintaining a positive attitude in accordance to our Gold Standards. They identify and resolve incoming inquiries by problem-solving, listening, communicating, and are deemed experts in all systems Realty ONE Group offers. ONE Support is responsible for ensuring all existing and new customers are provided with training on best practices as it relates to the systems and services the company provides.
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of Realty ONE Group’s proprietary back-office system, zONE, and utilize this knowledge to successfully support customers
· Greet customers warmly and identify issues or reasons for inquiry
· Handle and resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, face to face, ticketing or messaging system
· Answer incoming calls and route them accordingly.
· Handle requests in all channels via Slack
· Troubleshoot and document any issues prior to escalating to other departments
· Handle all user configuration updates for ROG company stores
· Processes ROG credit card disputes via Heartland
· Advise customers on company’s best practices
· Provide onboarding and existing customers with support and training on Realty ONE Group’s proprietary back office system and related products
· Notify upper management of conflicts that may arise with customers
· Assist with monthly audits across all platforms tied to zONE
· Execute other projects or tasks as needed.
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with visitors, customers, employees and vendors.
· Prior customer service experience minimum 5 years
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
· Must be able to travel between offices when necessary for training’s and meet and greets.
· Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems with the ability to learn new platforms quickly.
· General computer literacy skills are important and should have expertise in researching information, accessing the Internet and email
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Ability to effectively manage multiple incoming calls
· Strong team workmanship
· Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
· Ability to problem solve independently and with others
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Familiarity with real estate
· Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
· Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
· Works well on a team and collaborates with others but also be able to work independently
· Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
· Ability to interact with employees, vendors, and candidates in a professional and courteous manner
· Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
· Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
· Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
· Able to function in a fast-paced environment
· Strong working knowledge of Windows operating system-experience
· Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
ONE Support team members must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
ONE Support team members must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
$15 – $18 Per Hour based on Experience