What You Will Do
As a Practice Area Attorney with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to serve as a legal advisor and business partner providing legal advice and assistance on provider relations matters across multiple Ministry market areas.
- Provides legal advice, support and counsel to the organization’s legal function in support of strategic and operational priorities within provider relations.
- Supports, promotes and implements legal initiatives.
- Advances the implementation of policies, procedures, and guidelines supporting provider relations matters.
- Keeps current with legal developments affecting the health law practice area and incorporates such information into advice, counsel and support for the organization.
- Responsible for employment agreements, physician agreements, and other clinical service agreements across multiple markets.
What You Will Need
- Attorney obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed
- Juris Doctorate degree required.
- 5 years of experience as licensed, practicing attorney required.
- Previous healthcare experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with clinical service agreements is strongly preferred.