Summary/Purpose of Position
To be the first line of contact for Davol’s external and internal customers. To process all orders efficiently, to handle all questions professionally, and to provide support to Davol’s Field Sales Force.
Essential Duties and Position Responsibilities
• Functions as the primary internal contact for all Davol customers. As such, receives and answers all customer inquiries in a timely, courteous, and businesslike manner. This includes, but is not limited to, inquiries regarding the following: order entry, order status, product information, product availability, pricing, invoicing, and shipping.
• Receives and enters into the Corporate System all customer orders.
• Initiates documentation relative to credits, return authorizations, freight claims and others.
• Functions as the primary contact for Sales Districts completing all tasks associated with that support.
• Initiates customer contact to resolve potential problems and to assist the Sales Department via specific telemarketing efforts.
• Responsible for maintaining a complete and up-to-date reference file pertaining to the discontinued product, new product, line extensions, special promotions, cross-references, back ordered product, limited market release and other relevant data necessary to perform the job.
• Must be able to work all holidays mandated by C. R. Bard Corporate.
• Mandatory coverage of telephones during lunch, company meetings, and events.
• Flexible work hours are mandatory upon management discretion.
• Special projects as assigned.