Customer Service Representative in a professional Insurance and Financial Services Agency
This position provides administrative and technical support to the Agency owner. It is critical to our client
experience and requires a person with a positive, professional, and friendly demeanor. This position
supports the day-to-day operations of the business, including, but not limited to answering the phones,
scheduling appointments, meeting/greeting clients, handling email, ordering supplies, utilizing computer
systems and programs in support of an effective and efficient client service model, preparing for client
meetings, and other administrative tasks as assigned. The position allows for development and growth
within the agency and Farmers Insurance a Fortune 500 Company
• Answering multi line phone system including screening, routing, and taking messages
• Greeting clients as the first point of contact when they arrive to the office
• Performs routine administrative duties such as maintaining office supplies, processing mail,
scanning and faxing documents.
• Responding to requests from agent and account executive
• Creating and sending the appropriate insurance documents
• Apply payments to client accounts
• Confirm upcoming appointments
• Call existing clients to schedule policy reviews
• Provides back-up support on tasks that do not require any type of licensing or registration for
other agents (but mainly owner), as needed.
• Additional tasks as needed
• Previous administrative/secretarial experience.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Must have a positive attitude and outstanding Customer Service skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and maintain a high quality of work while
experiencing frequent interruptions.
• Must be licensed within 60 days (property & casualty)
• Reliable attendance and punctuality
• A candidate who is motivated and driven to learn the business.
Must speak Russian.